What We’ve Been Up To
As summer nears its close (that was fast!), we’re looking back at some of the projects we’re proud to have brought to life these past few months. For clients in sectors from beauty to entertainment to automotive, we’ve built buzz, engaged audiences, and inspired brand passion.
Specifically, The XD Agency…
- Took flight with the Experimental Aviation Association (EAA). Ok, not literally. But we did serve as creative consultants and production partners for EAA’s annual fundraising gala that brings together aviation’s most influential leaders to support aviation outreach programs. And we helped them raise more money than ever before.
- Brought better skin to consumers nationwide, with the first 10 stops on the Hydrafacial World Tour. This mobile spa brought the luxury facial with a cult following to the masses, offering free treatments and more. The tour continues through the fall.
- Celebrated the 70th anniversary of the Porsche brand through a series of large-scale events in four locations nationwide. Porsche’s Sportscar Together Day featured live entertainment, activities for Porsche enthusiasts of all ages, driving experiences, and more.
- Reinforced our reputation as masters of launch events, with the grand opening of Lab1886, the corporate incubator of Daimler AG that creates innovative business models and digital services at lightning speed. Atlanta — not only the home city of Mercedes-Benz USA but also a hotbed of digital and innovation talent — is now home to the fourth such lab in the world.
- Immersed nearly 27,000 Cisco customers, partners, employees, and industry influencers in the future of networking. They left Cisco Live sold on Cisco’s emerging technology and innovation, aligned on the company’s vision and strategy, and keenly aware of how Cisco helps its customers and partners thrive.
- Teamed with TradeRev at NIADA, showcasing the company’s bold new brand identity to an audience of independent auto dealers. The star attraction: A rocking night of country music featuring superstars Big & Rich.
- Launched Porsche’s 2018 Performance Drives Tour, where guests took the wheel in Porsche’s new model line-up of performance vehicles, winding their way through the mountains of Colorado Springs for a lifestyle drive and testing Porsche’s dynamic driving capabilities on the track at Pike’s Peak International Raceway.
- Brought the award-winning Rickmobile back out on the road, inspiring countless roadside selfies, getting schwifty with “Rick and Morty” fans nationwide, and selling merchandise aggressively authentic to the show. For the full tour schedule, click here.
- Christened Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, with Mercedes-Benz’s 2018 NAFTA Dealer Meeting that included a welcome reception with three vehicle reveals; a NAFTA general session with six more reveals; USA, Canada and Mexico dealer meetings; and a gala dinner where One Republic performed.
- Began production on year two of theAircraft Owners and Pilots Associations’ high school curriculum, helping introduce a diverse group of students to never-before-considered careers in aviation. The year one curriculum is now in use in more than 100 schools across the country.
- Produced monthly Mercedes-Benz Spotlight Videos, each hosted by a member of the executive management team. The internal videos celebrate outstanding performance, while also updating employees on key business initiatives.
- Supported Cartoon Network at Comic-Con, where attendees swarmed the “Steven Universe”-themed booth for five 10+ hour days. During those same five days, we hosted four high-profile Rickmobile sales events and one photo op for the die-hards who flooded every corner of San Diego.
- Highlighted Porsche’s sponsorship of Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic, the Women’s Tennis Association’s premier women’s US Open Series tournament, through photo and video capture and production.
- Reinvented the image of Miami Dade College at eMerge Americas, presenting MDC — the biggest college in the United States — as a tech-forward institution that supports careers of the future.
Thanks to our clients, who make this great work possible and who allow us to create with them every day.
Want to learn more about how The XD Agency can deliver best-in-class experience design for your brand? Email us at email@example.com or give us a ring at 1-855-XD-AGENCY.